What your role will be at IW
As a technical specialist, you take part in projects for our customers to extend the Office 365 experience. You automate business flows, increase usability of the platform and interact with external systems.
Your colleagues see you as a trusted companion and can count on you for the translation and implementation of functional requirements into a suitable solution according to a provided technical architecture.
You, along with the project team, carry the responsibility for the project of the customer, with respect for their expectations about quality, timing and communication.
What you have to offer
The last 2 (or more) years you've spent learning how to write clean and stable code. You name your entities clearly and discriptively, identifying their use and function, making your code well structured, easy to understand for outsiders and easy to change in the future.
As a quality driven professional, you can work according to a predefined plan and provide status updates to all parties involved.
Your talents and skills
- You know how to use the following frameworks or technologies: PNP, SPFX, React, TypeScript, NodeJS, REST
- You follow Object Oriented Programming, MVC and/or MVVM principles.
- It's a big plus if you already have experience in the following technologies: Azure Functions, WebJobs, Logic Apps, Flow, PowerApps.
- You don't shy away from voicing your opinion both to teammates when working together to build a solution and you like to be in touch with the customer to be able to discuss the approach, status or direction of your part in the project.
- You've realised that communicating in a clear and timely manner helps to move forward more effectively.
- Providing support and insight into complex technical aspects is very rewarding for you.
What IW represents to its customers
IW was founded in 2004 and since 2007 has specialized in Microsoft SharePoint technology, and by extension the Office 365 suite. In 2013 we joined the Cronos Group.
Through our experience and knowledge we help our customers to apply those aspects of the Office 365 and SharePoint technology which are most relevant to them, with the purpose to support them in the execution of complex business and productivity tasks or to optimize their way of working.
At the moment of posting this job opening, our team consists of 24 experts who have built experience in:
- functional support
- information analysis
- graphical design en optimized user experience
- community management
- project management
- IT infrastructure
- migrations between cloud and on-premise environments
- technical support, health monitoring and maintenance
A competitive salary package with extralegal benefits, including an above average company car, top of the line laptop, smartphone with mobile subscription, group and hospital insurance and several benefits from the Cronos Group.
Having a healthy balance between the hard work needed to bring our customer the quality they expect, and maintaining mental resilience is key to ensure we keep going strong and rewarded. At IW we frequently (monthly) organize team activities and non-technical training to help you better understand how you work, what motivates you and how you are supported and appreciated by the team.
The company facilitates Spotify and Netflix subscriptions for our team members to help them focus during the work hours using music, and de-stress and share interests after hours about series, documentaries and movies.
We offer you a nice environment where openness and transparent communication are central. You get the possibility to share your vision and strategy to make us even stronger as a company. You will be coached to grow at the pace you are most comfortable with, and are stimulated both by your ambitions as by the achievements of the team and our company.
We promote flexibility related to mobility and offer as much support as possible with flexible working hours, use of public transport, remote working and this in accordance with personal and customers’ needs. Should you want to work together with your colleagues, we currently provide office space in Kontich and Kortrijk and are looking for a new location in the Leuven-Hasselt region.