What your role will be at IW
You will work with the customer and their teams to understand the situations or problems they currently face to help define how Office 365 and SharePoint Online can be used to provide them with a solution.
Your first step is to have a clear understanding of what the solution needs to provide, then you can start to work on building a solution using the building blocks offered by the platform. You will remain a primary contact for the end users throughout the project and assist them in taking it into use during the first days.
When needed you will involve other colleagues should your solution have specific integration aspects that require an architect to provide input, or custom built components where you will ask a developer to assist.
What you have to offer
The past 2 or more years you have already helped build several solutions for customers using the building blocks of Office 365 and SharePoint Online and can proudly tell us the story of the project.
You are curious to understand the new functionalities that Microsoft brings to the platform and can evaluate them to understand if you should make them part of a solution you're building.
Without going to deep down the rabbit hole, you are interested and motivated to keep a basic level of developer skills on hand. Usually a small intervention in a display template, or a quick simple web part can make a significant difference in the ease of use of your solution, and you find reward in being able to bring those options to the table.
Your talents and skills
- You are a great listener with a clear way of communicating technical concepts.
- When confronted with a specific challenge for the first time, you are intrigued and highly motivated to find the solution.
- A high empathy level allows you to place yourself in the shoes of the people you are designing a solution for.
- You can lead and support workshops of groups up to 15 people.
- You have a method of translating the requirements into an information architecture.
- Next to all the components made available in SharePoint Online to build communication or collaboration environments, you also know when and how to use PowerApps, Flow, Nintex, OneDrive for Business, Planner etc.
- You can draw up and follow up on a project plan, keeping the involved parties informed in a proactive manner, even assisting with budget follow up if necessary.
What IW represents to its customers
IW was founded in 2004 and since 2007 has specialized in Microsoft SharePoint technology, and by extension the Office 365 suite. In 2013 we joined the Cronos Group.
Through our experience and knowledge we help our customers to apply those aspects of the Office 365 and SharePoint technology which are most relevant to them, with the purpose to support them in the execution of complex business and productivity tasks or to optimize their way of working.
At the moment of posting this job opening, our team consists of 24 experts who have built experience in:
- functional support
- information analysis
- graphical design en optimized user experience
- community management
- project management
- IT infrastructure
- migrations between cloud and on-premise environments
- technical support, health monitoring and maintenance
A competitive salary package with extralegal benefits, including an above average company car, top of the line laptop, smartphone with mobile subscription, group and hospital insurance and several benefits from the Cronos Group.
Having a healthy balance between the hard work needed to bring our customer the quality they expect, and maintaining mental resilience is key to ensure we keep going strong and rewarded. At IW we frequently (monthly) organize team activities and non-technical training to help you better understand how you work, what motivates you and how you are supported and appreciated by the team.
The company facilitates Spotify and Netflix subscriptions for our team members to help them focus during the work hours using music, and de-stress and share interests after hours about series, documentaries and movies.
We offer you a nice environment where openness and transparent communication are central. You get the possibility to share your vision and strategy to make us even stronger as a company. You will be coached to grow at the pace you are most comfortable with, and are stimulated both by your ambitions as by the achievements of the team and our company.
We promote flexibility related to mobility and offer as much support as possible with flexible working hours, use of public transport, remote working and this in accordance with personal and customers’ needs. Should you want to work together with your colleagues, we currently provide office space in Kontich and Kortrijk and are looking for a new location in the Leuven-Hasselt region.