What your role will be at IW
You will work closely with the customer to help define how Office 365 and its elements can provide them with a solution to help them be more productive in their day to day activities
Your first step is to have a clear understanding of what the solution needs to provide, then you can start to work on building that solution using the out-of-the-box building blocks offered by the platform. You will remain a primary contact for the end users throughout the project, and guide them through their first days with the new solution.
If the solution goes beyond the out-of-the-box features of the Office 365 platform and needs custom built components or specific integrations, you can rely on your colleagues to assist in building them.
What you have to offer
During the past 2+ years you have already helped build several solutions for customers using the out-of-the-box building blocks of Office 365 and SharePoint Online, and can proudly tell us the story of the project.
You are curious to discover the new functionalities that Microsoft regularly brings to the platform, and can evaluate them to understand if you should make them part of any solution you are building.
Without going too deep down the rabbit hole, you are interested and motivated to have a very basic level of developer skills on hand. Sometimes a small intervention in a Power Apps form, or a REST call in Power Automate can make a significant difference in the ease-of-use of your solution, and you find it rewarding to able to bring options like these to the table.
Your talents and skills
- You are a great listener with a clear way of communicating technical concepts.
- When confronted with a specific challenge for the first time, you are intrigued and highly motivated to find the solution.
- A high level of empathy allows you to place yourself in the shoes of the people you are designing a solution for.
- You can lead and support workshops/trainings of groups up to 15 people.
- You have a method of translating the requirements into an information architecture.
- Aside from the standard components used to build communication or collaboration environments that are made available in SharePoint Online, you also know when and how to use Power Apps, Power Automate, Teams, Nintex, OneDrive for Business, Planner etc.
- You can draw up and follow up on a project plan, keeping the involved parties informed in a proactive manner, even assisting with budget follow up, if necessary.
- You are comfortable sharing your unique knowledge with your colleagues.
What IW represents to its customers
IW was founded in 2004 and, since 2007, has specialised in Microsoft SharePoint technologies, and by extension, the Office 365 suite. In 2013 we joined the Cronos Group.
Through our experience and knowledge, we help our customers to apply those elements of the Office 365 and SharePoint environment that are most relevant to them, with the purpose of supporting them in the execution of complex business and productivity tasks and to optimise their way of working.
At the moment of posting this job opening, our team consists of 27 experts who have experience in:
- Functional support
- Information analysis
- Graphical design and optimised user experience
- Community management
- Project management
- IT infrastructure
- Migrations between cloud and on-premise environments
- Technical support, health monitoring and maintenance
A competitive salary package with extra-legal benefits, including an above-average company car, top-of-the-line laptop, smartphone with mobile subscription, group and hospital insurance and additional benefits from the Cronos Group.
Having a healthy balance between the hard work needed to bring our customers the quality that they expect, and maintaining mental resilience, is key in ensuring that we keep going strong and feeling rewarded. At IW we frequently (monthly) organise team activities and non-technical training to help you better understand how you work, what motivates you and how you are supported and appreciated by the team.
The company facilitates Spotify and Netflix subscriptions for our team members to help them focus during the work hours using music, and to de-stress and share interests after hours about series, documentaries and movies.
We offer you a pleasant environment where openness and transparent communication are key. You get the possibility to share your vision and strategy to make IW even stronger as a company. You will be coached to grow at the pace that you are most comfortable with, and are stimulated both by your ambitions as well as the achievements of the team and our company.
We promote flexibility related to mobility and offer as much support as possible with flexible working hours, use of public transport, remote working, all in accordance with personal and customer needs. Should you want to work together with your colleagues, we currently provide office space in Kontich, Harelbeke and Herentals.